.AyIeZ. <body>
P i E c E s O f M e!

I'm 20 AlReaDY On AuG 10.

Completed my life in ITE College East (Simei)

Currently SERVING NATIONAL SERVICE

ARMY 9Div/Inf... ROD on 150311


ThInGs To Do: work, study, teach, plan, organise

Music To LisTen To: jiwang, indon, reggae, r&b.

Must Be WiTh: My FaMiLY, My SiLat MatEs & StUdENtS, StUdeNt CoUnCil FrIeNdS, PeeBeeS & NDP CrAiEzee PeePs! Especially NeRWeN!

View My Friendster!




View My Facebook!




View My Tagged!




TaLkInG PoInT!


mY fAvOuRiTeS sONgS!


CREDITS

Designer: Sillyclock
Image Hosted by: Photobucket
Brushes:| | | |

MY DREAMS

COMPLETE NATIONAL SERVICE with clean record! GET MYSELF A BIG BIKE! Pass My 2A on 200109 (passed)

Pass My Car License By Jun (passed)

Pass My Higher Nitec Course (passed)

Achieve Something In Life

Make People Happy Even If I have to Sacrifice

To Be Happy With Her... _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

MY ESCAPE

aDam - SM

Fauziah - Silat

Jannah - SC

Esna - SM

Fatin - SM

Ashikin - Silat

faEza - Besties

aYul - Silat

mAmaL - Silat

Nur - Kuzzin

AzLiNa - Silat

Sakinah - Kuzzin

Hannah - NDP - Frens

MY HECTIC PAST

July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
November 2008
May 2009

Thursday, April 12, 2007



Hey...

As you all know that this blog is about my life...


But not everything that i wrote in my blog might be true...


It might hurt pple and it might also make people laugh..

But tonite as time goes by...


My night is getting darker...

Darker than usual...

If you dun believe me...


Just look at the SKY... 2337hrs...

Maybe its time for me...


Some will understand some will not...

In life there are ups n downs...


Everyone does mistakes...

Some are Big...


While some are small...





My life... i have done many

Big mistakes...


Some can be forgiven but never it will be forgotten...




If ever one day i were to leave this blog...

I would like to give my credits of my life to some people in my life...



My Ex-s Who I Really Love... Who I Really stead with them Seriously...


Nur Hayati

Nur Amalina

Nur Aisyah

Roshalina

Nur Bakliyah

Diana Farhana

Penny Ng

Aishah PRSS

These are my 7 ex-s who have taught me the meaning of life...


While I was always with my ex-s...

I have always forgotten these few people in my life while i was enjoying my time...


Nor Hafizah Fazakir

Nur Atiqah

Faeza

Mamat O Letak

Azlina

Wany Rafa

Safawati NDP

Farhanah Nursing

Farhana Ex Neighbour

My Lovely Family and Friends....


To these people... I'm Sorry...


Thanks for trying to change my life...


Its me who is stubborn... I now regret what I have done in Life...


I just hope i never hurt anyone in life...


To All... I would like to apologise to all for all my wrong doings...

I will receive my retribution and punishment soon...


I Hope That You All Will Forgive and Forget My Sins...

Ya Allah Ampunilah Segala Dosa2 Hambamu Ini Ya Allah!
Amin...

I'm Sorry...

I eally Have A Boring Life...


Thank You Guys!


I Really Appreciate What U All Have Done To Me!


11:23:00 PM