I'm 20 AlReaDY On AuG 10.
Completed my life in ITE College East (Simei)
Currently SERVING NATIONAL SERVICE
ARMY 9Div/Inf... ROD on 150311
ThInGs To Do: work, study, teach, plan, organise
Music To LisTen To: jiwang, indon, reggae, r&b.
Must Be WiTh: My FaMiLY, My SiLat MatEs & StUdENtS, StUdeNt CoUnCil FrIeNdS, PeeBeeS & NDP CrAiEzee PeePs! Especially NeRWeN!
Designer:
Sillyclock
Image Hosted by: Photobucket
Brushes:|
|
|
|
COMPLETE NATIONAL SERVICE with clean record!
GET MYSELF A BIG BIKE!
Pass My 2A on 200109 (passed)
Pass My Car License By Jun (passed)
Pass My Higher Nitec Course (passed)
Achieve Something In Life
Make People Happy Even If I have to Sacrifice
To Be Happy With Her... _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
aDam - SM
Fauziah - Silat
Jannah - SC
Esna - SM
Fatin - SM
Ashikin - Silat
faEza - Besties
aYul - Silat
mAmaL - Silat
Nur - Kuzzin
AzLiNa - Silat
Sakinah - Kuzzin
Hannah - NDP - Frens
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
November 2008
May 2009
ok....
1st of all!...
Today 14th April is my Lucky Day...
I pass my Circuit Evaluation which is also my Lesson 5 of my Class 2B... And I pass my RTT also... haha! so happy... But very the sayang... I wasn't Able to Apply My Provisional Driving Licence (PDL) for my Class 2B... cos... I DIDN'T BRING MY CLASS 3 PDL... Ler... tthe reason was 1 person is only Allowed to have 1 License... i didn't knew it was only applicable for PDL also... haha...
Well...
Finally at PRAC 6... But everything gonna be slow now... Cos slow is going to begin on Monday... Monday in sch... gonna be in school for the next 8 weeks before my Attachment... Hopefully to get my bike and Car License before my Attachment so can save money on transportation... hehehe...
Haha! Well well well... Jazli... some things in life are just not meant for you... Like me... If someone hate me, i'll fuck off.... Basically u didn't.. I know Farhana Babystar longer than u... u know her for one or two months da matair... merepek kan... plz lah... love won't exist just like that... Just becos u call urself handsome doesn't mean u are... not even as handsome as Haizad... oh plz... Tell ya something Jazli.. When u think u r handsome, doesn't mean that u can by love by ur looks... anyway what i heard is that... ur attitude sucks... aru kenal dah kongkong pompan dah mintak pompan bukan2... haix.. plz la.. pompan kat luar ngan family pun tak kasi kebebasan... haix... plz... i know her attitude better than u... anyway i know her for like 7 years... have been seeing her face for 7 years and now same school lagi... SC lagi... haix... maybe this is life...
To someone name F.A.R.... Kini kau jauh dari hidup ku namun ku masih mengingatimu... Ku harap dikau bahagia.... Thanks MY Friend F.A.R....
haha... wow... i kinda miss silat la... not been attending training at Tampines Changkat RC Z1 for months... the last time i train was at Jalan Besar... I only like go to Al Ansar Mosque every Friday for my Class... Teaching... Training.... haix... I kinda Busy nowadays.... haix.. Family... School... SC... hehe.... haha...
OK! Can't Wait For School To Open... Haha!!!
And not forgetting my prac 6... haha!
well.... till here... haha!
Till next time...
Signing of....
Ayi...